Thursday 10 June 2010

Confused .....wish me luck!!




peace girls!!
these days I'm working on my graduation project...
To be honest I'm a little bit unfocused, don't know why..I don't feel inspired ,and think that my choice of this theme was not good...
the theme: Maroccanization of the traditional Korean 'Hanbok'
the task: realize one design out of the 6 in the collection..
It looks easy but, i think the jury will be bored if i give them 6 design of Moroccan Hanbok...
what I'm gonna do: change the theme..
to what??After a loooooooong thinking and rethinking i came up with this:I'm gonna design 6 outfits inspired from 6 Asian cultures and make the one inspired from the Korean culture....
So what do you think of this????
I'm gonna need a loooot of Luck .. Pray for me !!!
peace on you...

No comments: