Friday 15 October 2010

take care of your health!!


Yesterday i had to have lunch alone , so i ordered a chicken burger and potato wedges... i didn't know it was going to be my last fast food for me.....
..
in the evening i went to the doctors for a check up ..bad news.. she told me I'm suffering from some serious complications ....i was just chocked....Thank God it's curable but very serious..... Since yesterday all i can think about is how to get better, life, future.....
I'm convinced that life is beautiful and i have decided to enjoy mine.

Now all kind of meats are forbidden , fast food ... in my dreams.. lol
All I'm allowed to eat are fish, vegetables, fruits,brown bread and brown rice....
lucky me!! i love salads and fruits!!
To be honest i love food (who doesn't?!) , I'm a plus size ( not too plus!! lol) , but this is a matter of life and death , and I'm willing to do anything to get better..
S
ee. this is what happens when you don't take care of your health .. I know that what I'm saying is boring... my point is :
Eat well.
practice sports.
Enjoy every single day of your life.
Stay peaceful. anger is a poison to your nerves.
Take Care of Your Health.
peace!
mesbubble.

No comments: