Thursday 21 June 2012

My Wishlist from lyst.com 's big Sale ..

Hello ladies !
how are you doing?
Out of boredom i decided to make a wishlist LOL!
My birthday isn't any time soon , so you  (friends and family) , have enough time to save up money for my expressive gifts ^_^ !

 Balmain Printed Silk Gown
BUY
 
 Oasis Colourblock Pleat Dress
BUY
 Temperley Nymph Wool-Blend Cardigan
BUY

 Barbara Bui Platform Sandals
BUY

 Lanvin Belgian Loafer
BUY
 

 Lanvin Gold Crystal Cord Gourmette Bracelet
BUY


 Roberto Cavalli Gold-Plated Swarovski Crystal Ring
BUY


 Tommy Hilfiger Signature Jacquard Logo Bowler
BUY

 Yves Saint Laurent Taupe Leather Snap Side Tote
BUY
Peace.
Me .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the Oasis Dress and the Lanvin bracelet !

lets try to get enough money for your 40 years-old birthday hihihi

xxx

Fabou

Miryem El said...

40 ?? are you going to buy me all the list or what ?? hehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhh ! by then (dans 18 ans :D ) this list will cost only a few euros :D

Fabou

Unknown said...

love the balmain dress, let me know when u have it, je vais surement te l'emprunter ;p the ysl tote is cute