Tuesday 21 September 2010

My intenship quest....The End!!

Hi everybody...
These are great days for me (Thank God).

as you saw in my previous posts.. i was looking for an internship for more than 2 months ....

Finally...... the quest is done!!!!

before telling you how this search came to its end ... i need to thank all the people who trusted me , had faith on me and gave me the great opportunity to be a part of their world ...

Thank you Aiisha and DAS Collection!

Thank God i got 2 opportunities to do internships in 2 of my most beloved fashion houses in the UAE.


I love them both ..But the fashion designer Aiisha RAMADAN accepted me first, so i couldn't refuse.


By chance on my first day as in intern at Aiisha's workshop i got a call from DAS Collection!!!!


They want me to meet them in the beginning of October .. but unfortunately i can't ,because i have to finish my internship by the 15th of October maximum by the 20th ..then I'll travel to morocco ...so it won't be possible to start the internship in October...


But the good news is that i still have a chance when i come back from morocco by then I'll already will have had my Diploma YEAY...


Oups i was very long ... I'll go rest a bit, and come back to write a blog about the internship dairy...

take care
peace

4 comments:

hajarino said...

boggining??? :p

Miryem El said...

merci ma cherie .. love you

mikapoka said...

Wow, these are really good news Mashallah!
Very good opportunities for you, love DAS sisters style so I wish you all the best.
Don't stop bloggin' though!

Miryem El said...

Hi Mikapoka!!
yeah I'm lucky thank God!!
the DAS sisters are awesome , Aiisha is amazing tooo she is sooo talented and kind !!
i will not stop blogging !! actually I'm going to study fashion journalism so blogging is a part of it !!!
thank you for the comment !!!!!